Come join our amazing team.
Please email your employment history, contact information, references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to fill the following openings:
Payne's Parking Designs is currently looking to hire Class A & B CDL drivers. This position is not limited strictly to driving. This position will also provide support to our ground crew.
Pavement Marking Technicians & Field Laborers
Payne's Parking Design is currently looking to hire Pavement Marking Technicians and Laborers. Potential employees must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and good communication skills. As a Pavement Marking Technician and Laborer, the hours can vary so flexibility in work schedule is required. For this position, no prior experience necessary. Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Install, maintain and removed traffic signage
- Assist in the installation of pavement marking paint and tape
- Operate equipment to apply thermoplastic pavement markings
- Flag traffic
- Operate controls on various Pavement Marking Trucks and Equipment.
- Ability to drive follow-up truck during roadway striping projects.
- Skills in the use and care of tools, equipment and materials
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, walk, and work in adverse weather conditions
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Demonstrate positive behaviors of a successful teammate
- Pass a mandatory drug test
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred
- Life Insurance
- 401k With Generous Company Contribution
- Sign On Bonus
Please apply in person at 5313 Ritchie Road, Bealeton, VA 22712, Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 3:00 M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. If you are unable to apply in person during these times please call and arrange a time. Payne's Parking Design, Inc. is currently hiring on the spot for those individuals who are qualified.
Payne's Parking Design, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace, and ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact management located at 5313 Ritchie Road, Bealeton, VA 22712 or at (540) 439-8513.